We are excited to announce our 3rd annual “Dine Out for the Cure” fundraising drive scheduled for the weekend of October 27-29.

Through this event, local restaurants in central Florida have the opportunity to donate a percentage of their sales (during this entire period or for a specific day or meal) to support Komen’s mission.  This is a great way to advertise your business and an even greater way to give back to the community while supporting a very worthwhile effort!  Participating Restaurants will be recognized for the generosity and support on our website and through social media for several months.

Donations received from this program help to provide life-saving breast health support and services to uninsured and under-insured women and men throughout our 9 county service area. (75% of the funds raised through our fundraising stay in central Florida.  The other 25% of the funds support Susan G. Komen international breast cancer research.)

We would love to have as many local restaurants partner with us during this significant weekend.  Additional information outlining different participation options can be found at this link.  If you would like to participate or if you have any questions concerning “Dine Out for the Cure”, please feel free to contact Sandra Baranes at: 321-972-5534 or email: sbaranes@komencentralflorida.org.