Susan G. Komen® Central Florida is the local source for funding breast cancer detection, support and educational awareness in Brevard, Flagler, Lake, Marion, Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Sumter and Volusia Counties. Komen Central Florida has invested more than $6 million in education, diagnosis, treatment and support programs that serve uninsured or underinsured residents throughout our nine county service area. To learn more about how these programs and services are selected for funding by Komen Central Florida click here.
Click here to download a listing of the
2017-2018 Komen Central Florida Community Grant Recipients
Support For You
Breast cancer can be scary and confusing, both for those diagnosed and for their family and friends. It is important to have a strong support network to help with the physical and emotional demands of this disease. Remember, you are not alone. There are many support services available to assist you on this journey, including:
- If you’re in need of local resources or financial assistance resources, please do not hesitate to contact Komen Central Florida at 321-972-5534.
- Call 1-877 GO KOMEN, a free breast care helpline, or e-mail email@example.com to receive professional support services for anyone with breast health and breast cancer concerns, including breast cancer patients and their families.
- If you are interested in participating in or learning more about Breast Cancer Clinical Trails visit BreastCancerTrials.org or ClinicalTrials.gov
- The Co-Survivor section of Komen’s national website is where friends and family members can share tips and advice, and read personal stories from others who have been in similar situations.
- You can find additional information about financial assistance resources on the Susan G. Komen website.
Education Materials Request
- Susan G. Komen® Central Floridais happy to provide community members with breast health information. Due to budgetary constraints, we are only able to provide very limited amounts of educational materials to each individual/organization. We encourage everyone to visit ShopKomen where you can purchase materials or download certain items for free.
Health Fairs | Speaker Requests
We get many requests for speakers, health fair participation, and educational materials. Unfortunately, we cannot fill all of these requests. We ask that you place your request as far in advance as possible as this increases the chance of volunteer availability for your event.
Health Fair/Speaker Requests:
- Requests must be received at least four weeks prior to event date.
- While we try our best to fill all requests, a speaker or representative is not guaranteed for your event.
- It is not our policy to participate in events that charge a fee for non-profit participation.